Friday, December 19, 2008

i'll be home for christmas...

finals can't end soon enough. my last final is tomorrow at 8am. yes, that would be a saturday. i am quite sad at that fact. i am very disinterested in school at this point and would rather be doing anything else. this is why i have chosen to take a study break to blog. i am going home tomorrow after my final. well actually, after i take my final, come home, shower, pack, and clean my house. but i will make it home sometime tomorrow! :) because i am so sick of school and finals, i thought that i would blog about 5 things that i want to do over christmas break.

so here goes:
  1. go to christmas at the zoo...i have never been to this and really want to go. i think it would be a lot of fun.
  2. finish one of my songs and record it...i have serious problems actually finishing one of the songs i am writing and have almost no music recorded because all i do is pick myself apart and then delete anything i try to record. it would be nice to actually start finishing and recording my stuff. who knows, maybe i could put together some sort of cd. that would be cool.
  3. plan out my future...with all my recent doubts about the major i am in and thinking about my true passions in life, i really need to sit down and do some research and figure out what direction i want to head in. i only have a year and a half left of my undergrad!! oh man!!
  4. get myself on a better sleep schedule...college ruins me. it ruins me more than it ruins anyone i know. for absolutely no reason at all, i don't go to bed until like 4am many nights and i will either sleep in until like 2 or 3pm or get up, go to class, then take a 6 hour nap after classes, only to not go to bed until 4am again. this is probably not healthy. just a guess. haha.
  5. revamp my itunes...i need to clear out a bunch of stuff and put a bunch of new stuff on there. for as much as i listen to music, i am waaay behind on updating my itunes and scouting for new talents to get into. my favorite thing ever is finding those amazing unsigned artists on the internet who nobody knows because they only play in coffee houses in iowa or something. that's always the best.

so there are 5 things that i want to do over break. and i am really excited. haha. i hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and a great new year!

No comments: